Full-service auto body panel & paint repairs
With our fully equipped workshop and expert staff, we offer any and all auto body repairs, from small scrapes and dents to major accident repairs.
When you visit our workshop to arrange for a quote, we’ll take photos of the damage and have you on your way again within 5 minutes. And when it’s time to bring your car in for the work, we’ll provide you with a loan car to keep you mobile.
Repair times will vary depending on the job, but we’ll always let you know exactly what to expect and keep you up-to-date throughout the process.
State-of-the-art panel & paint equipment
We get great results partly because of our well-trained and committed staff (see our about us page). But we’ve also invested in high quality equipment that ensures first-rate and efficient results on every job. That includes:
- Inverter spot welder
- 2 hoists
- Spectratherm 8000s Heat lamp
- Rapidmatch X5 spectro camera
- Purpose-built tinting room
- 4 chassis plants
- Dustless sanding stations for each employee
- We now use PPG envirobase waterbourne paint system
- We have 20 loan cars including two vans
Fleet service is one of our specialties. With a workshop that can accommodate up to 40 vehicles at a time, we have more than enough capacity to meet your needs.
We also have the specialist equipment required to do the work properly, including a purpose-built Saima spray booth for campervans. It includes its own prep-station, and ensures both better results and a faster turnaround.
Harewood Panel & Paint has extensive experience working on insurance accident claims. We can quickly provide a damage assessment to reduce processing times, and will work efficiently and professionally with your insurance company.
To be sure you get the best results on your repair job, let your insurance company know Harewood Panel & Paint is your preferred repairer.
We are an approved repairer for AA Insurance.
In case of a vehicle accident
- Stop, check, help. Help those who require assistance. If anyone is seriously injured, contact emergency services (111) and report the accident to police within 24 hours.
- Contact your insurance company. They will provide you with a claim number to be submitted to Harewood Panel & Paint.
- Deliver vehicle to our repair shop. If you’re unable to drive to our workshop, ring us at 03 358 8154 to arrange towing.
- Assessment & processing. We’ll photograph the damage and liaise with your insurance company to arrive at the best repair solution. They will contact you once your claim is approved.
- Repairs. Contact us to arrange a convenient time for repairs, and to organise a free loan car. We will conduct a quality check once repairs are completed.
- Vehicle collection. You’ll receive a phone call or text message once your vehicle is available for collection. Please note that any insurance excess is payable at the time of collection.